A Parked Domain or Alias is NOT another website. Instead, it is a domain name that points to your primary domain name of your cPanel account. It is commonly used when:
- You have no website for your domain.
- You have other domains that need to be directed to your primary domain.
- Your primary domain is commonly misspelled.
However, like every domains, a parked domain must be
registered, and configured to point to your name servers before it can be usable. To change the name servers for your domain, please refer to:
To set up domain name parking, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click Domains or the [ v ] arrow button on the right side, then click Aliases.
- Under Create a New Alias, enter a domain name on the box provided for Domain.
- Click Add Domain.
Congratulations! You just parked a domain.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.