How to set up Domain Name Parking
Domains must be registered before they can be parked. If you have registered a domain name, then follow these instructions to set up a Parked Domain.
You can easily create a Parked Domain by following the below instructions:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Domains icon, then click the Parked Domains button.
- Type the name of the domain you want to park under Create a New Parked Domain.
- Click Add Domain.
You will then need to set the domain's name servers to the same primary and secondary name servers as the hosted domain in order to manage it from within your Hosting Manager - see our guide on how to add and delete your name servers.
To remove a Parked Domain follow the instructions in the guide on how to delete a Parked Domain.
If you would like your Parked Domain to lead to your main site, then please see the following guide:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to connect my domain to Web Hosting
- Creating an Addon Domain
- How do I change the main domain on my hosting?
- What is an Addon Domain?
- How to delete a Parked domain name