How to set up cPanel hosting notifications
Notifications can be set up to alert you for changes and updates regarding your account. In the Hosting Manager, you may set up two Email Accounts to receive account notifications. You may also allow notification mirroring using your Pushbullet account.
Fun Facts: Pushbullet allows you to “push” things to your different devices, including notifications. When enabled, notifications from your different devices will be displayed in a pop-up on your PC.
Here is how you set up hosting notifications:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click Settings located at the upper right-hand side of the page, next to Logout.
- Select Contact Information from the drop-down list.
- On the Contact Information page, enter the following on the appropriate fields:
- Under Notifications, tick the box for the alerts you want to be notified.
- Click Save.
|Enter an email address to receive account notifications. Do not use an email address that your cPanel account owns.||Primary email address you wish to receive notifications.|
|Enter a second email address to receive account notifications||(Optional) A secondary email address you wish to be notified.|
|An access token for Pushbullet||(Optional) Access token for Pushbullet. This allows notifications to pop-up on your PC.|
Congratulations! You will now receive notifications regarding your account.
If you want to know how to login to your cPanel Hosting, click here.
If you want to know how to connect your domain to Web Hosting, click here.
If you want to know how to reset your cPanel password, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to change your PHP version in cPanel Hosting
- How to change your cPanel hosting password
- How to login to cPanel Hosting
- How to view Latest Visitors to your website in cPanel
- How to reset your cPanel password