How to set the backup schedule using Site Backup
By default, Site Backup backups your site on a daily basis. However, you may set the backup schedule to your preference. Here’s how:
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter username and password and click Log In.
- Click Web Hosting in the menu bar at the upper right hand of the page.
- Select the site you wanted to back up.
- Scroll down to Site Backup.
- On Schedule, click the drop-down list or the [ v ] arrow button at its right side.
- Choose the schedule you prefer.
The schedule you set will be the frequency of the backup.
Congratulations! You just set a backup schedule for your Site Backup.
If you want to know how to backup MySQL databases, click here.
If you want to know how to perform a full backup of your Web Hosting, click here.
If you want to know how to upgrade Web Hosting, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to Restore Files using Site Backup
- How to download specific files using Site Backup
- How to upgrade or increase storage in Site Backup
- How to perform a full backup of your Web Hosting
- How to restore a MySQL database backup