How to set Links using Text Widgets in Website Builder
Article ID: 3718 Published: 22 Apr 2015 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
You can use the text widget to set links to other pages or websites using the Website Builder console. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- If you want to add a new Text widget, click Basic from the left menu, locate the Text widget and drag and drop it to the location you want in the content area.
- If you want to edit an existing Text widget, simply click in the text field area.
- The text editing toolbar will appear. Click the Link button on the left.
- Select the Link Type and the Protocol from the drop-down menus, type the appropriate URL, then click OK.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show it to the world.
You can edit links in the Website Builder console any time by simply clicking on them in the text field area.
Was this helpful?
73% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.