You can use the Picture widget to add a link to a picture, this will allow visitors to click and be taken to a new web address, a different page on your site or to open an email message with a specified email address.
This can be done in the Website Builder console by following the steps below:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- If you want to add a new Picture widget, click Basic from the left menu, locate the Picture widget and drag and drop it to the location you want in the content area.
- If you want to edit an existing Picture widget, hover the mouse over the preview display and click on the Edit Image option.
- The image editor will open. Click on Link from the left drop-down menu.
- Here you can select to link the picture to a Website address, different page in the site or to open an email message with the specified email address. If a link button is selected, you can also edit the text appearing in it.
- Click Submit to approve changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show to the world.
Please reference the online help section within Website Builder for more information about the Picture Widget.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.