By default, Site Backup is automatically set to back up your website on a weekly basis upon activation. However, you may change the schedule through your Account Manager.
To set the backup schedule for Site Backup, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting from the top menu.
- Select the website you want to back up.
- Scroll down to Site Backup.
- On Schedule, click Weekly or the [v] arrow symbol beside it.
- Select the schedule you prefer.
Your website and databases will automatically be backed up according to the schedule set.
Congratulations! You just set a backup schedule for your Site Backup.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.