How to scan and detect Malware
Site Protection has highly effective scanners that identify infections such as Malware, potentially harmful signatures on websites and also code anomalies that may not be known.
Here is how to perform a quick site scan:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Site Protect in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Site Protection you wish to manage. If you have only one site with protection, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Setup button on the right.
- Click on Site Scanner from the left menu.
- Select the domain name you wish to scan from the drop-down menu and click Scan Now.
- A popup box will appear with a Scanner Loader which will immediately start scanning your site.
- After the scanner is finished a Website Report will display all the information that was retrieved.
- Any infected areas will be shown in Red. Green means that everything is ok.
The site scanner by default is set up to scan your site every 24 hours, any infections will be reported to you by email.
The frequency of the scanning can be changed by clicking on Site Scanner Settings in the left menu.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to stay clean from Malware
- How to remove Malware infection from your site
- My site was broken after Malware removal
- I have a Malware infection and I have Site Protection
- How to setup Site Protection