How to Restore Files using Site Backup
Restoring files does not need an IT background anymore. With Site Backup's one-click restore feature, restoring your website and database is a single click away. This automated feature allows you to unlimited restores, ensuring your business continues if things go wrong online.
Here's how to restore your files with Site Backup:
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager in the drop-down list.
- Enter username and password and click Log In.
- Click Web Hosting in the menu bar at the upper left hand of the page.
- Select the site you wanted to manage.
- Scroll down to Site Backup. Click Manage button under it.
- You will be redirected to the Site Backup dashboard.
- On Websites or Database, click Restore Files button next to the profile you like to restore.
- In the drop-down list provided for Date, select the backup you want to restore.
- Select the files and folders you want to restore.
- Click Restore Files button.
- On Restore File, click the drop-down list or the [ v ] arrow button to select where your files will be restored.
- Tick the box before By checking this box, I agree to replace any excisting files with this restore.
Important Note: Restoring data may overwrite existing files. Please note there will be no warnings, once the Restore started, it cannot be stopped.
- Click Restore button.
Congratulations! You just restored your files using Site Backup.
If you want to know how to restore your Website backup files, click here.
If you want to know how to restore a database backup with phpMyAdmin, click here.
If you want to know how to restore a MySQL database backup, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to restore your Website backup files
- How to download specific files using Site Backup
- How to restore a MySQL database backup
- How to restore a database backup with phpMyAdmin
- How to set the backup schedule using Site Backup