Sitebeat Features are ready-made layout elements, which you can drag and drop to build your website. Features include items for Heading, Text, Button, Photo, Video, Form, Sharing Buttons, among others.
Features can be resized horizontally and vertically, to fit the design you desire.
Follow the instructions below to resize a Feature in Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- To resize a Feature horizontally and vertically, continue with the respective steps below:
Resizing a Feature Horizontally:
- On the Sitebeat Editor, hover over a Feature to display the box around it, then drag your mouse pointer to hover over the left or right side of the box.
Your mouse pointer should appear as a [↔] symbol while hovering over one of the vertical lines of the box.
- While the mouse pointer is appearing as a [↔] symbol, click and drag to the left or to the right to resize, then release when done resizing.
Note: Similarly, you can resize a Feature that is part of a section by dragging one of the vertical lines to the right or to the left. All the Features in that section will be resized to identical lengths.
Resizing a Feature Vertically:
- On the Sitebeat Editor, hover over a Feature to display the vertical resizing control below it.
- Click on the resizing control and drag it up or down to resize, then release when done resizing.
Note: For Features involving text, like the Heading, Text, or Button (which has text), no resizing control will appear below it. You can simply resize the text and the Feature will automatically adjust vertically, to accommodate the new text size.
Congratulations! You just learned how to resize Features in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.