Website Builder Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout, which are already preconfigured to include the basic Features that you need in each section.
A Block's horizontal length cannot be adjusted since it automatically adapts to the size of your website page from left to right. However, you can resize the Blocks vertically to adjust its length from top to bottom.
Follow the instructions below to resize Blocks vertically in Website Builder:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a Block and click the Resizing Control that appears below it.
- Drag the Resizing Control up or down to resize, then release when done.
Congratulations! You just learned how to resize Blocks in Website Builder.
Note: Resizing Blocks may affect the size of the Features within it.