Here is how you change your Hosting Manager username and password:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Lost password? link.
- Enter your hosted domain name, then click Send.
We will send your login information to the email address that you used during registration. If you need further help please contact us.
If you don't remember your domain name then we have two ways of restoring your account.
If you have a personal account, we will require the following:
- A written request to update the email address on file, specifing the old and new email address.
- A valid photo ID (Driver's License or Passport) of the account holder.
If the account is under a business/company, we will require the following:
- A written request on company letterhead and signed by any higher personnel of that business/company.
- A copy of the business registration certificate, such as the ABN/ACN certificate.
- A valid photo ID (Driver's License or Passport) of the signatory.
Once you have all the required documents, please email us.
All complete applications will be processed within 24-48 hours.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.