How to reset your cPanel password
Here's how to reset your cPanel Hosting username and password:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Lost password? link.
- Enter your hosted domain name, then click Send.
We will send your login information to the email address that you used during registration. If you need more help please contact us.
In case you dont remember your domain name then we have a couple of options how you can proceed.
If you have a personal account, we will need the following:
- A written request to update the email address on file, specify the old and new email address.
- A valid photo ID (Driver's License or Passport) of the account holder.
If the account is under a business/company name, we will need the following:
- A written request on company letterhead and signed by any higher personnel of that business or company.
- A copy of the business registration certificate, such as the ABN/ACN certificate.
- A valid photo ID (Driver's License or Passport) of the signatory.
Once you have all the required documents, please email us.
All complete applications will be processed within 24-48 hours.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to reset your Hosting Manager password
- How to reset my FTP Login and Password
- How to change your cPanel hosting password
- How to change your PHP version in cPanel Hosting
- How to view Latest Visitors to your website in cPanel