All of the Customer Data provided to Crazy Domains are stored and secured with the highest encryption in our database, which is also constantly and meticulously monitored by the best IT experts from around the world - 24/7 - rendering a system that is impenetrable.
Requesting for a Copy of Customer's Private Data
Customer's Private Data is confidential and is only disclosed to the respective owner. If you've forgotten what information you've disclosed with Crazy Domains, or if you simply feel the need to keep tabs on the data you've already provided us, it is certainly possible to do so.
You can request for a copy of the Private Data that Crazy Domains has currently stored for your account by directly contacting our customer support.
After going through a strict verification process, i.e., answering security questions and providing the necessary documents to match ours, and if substantiated to be valid, an exported copy of all the Data we hold about you will be provided.
Why We Need Customer Data?
Customer Data is required when creating an account with Crazy Domains, and when purchasing our products as well. There are several reasons why customer information is needed. Below is a short-list, for your reference:
Account Profile Information
- For Account/Product Retrieval - In case access/password is lost.
- For Domain Registration - Account information is automatically used by the system as the domain's Registrant, Administration, Technical, and Billing contacts.
- For Product/Service Checkout - Information used for payment, like Credit Card details, is not stored unless manually added by the customer in their Account Manager's Payment Settings section.
- For Auto-Renewal - If enabled by the customer, the products and services will automatically renew using the stored information.
- For Verification Purposes - Some country code Top Level Domains (ccTLDs) like the .AU and .CN for example, need further data (ABN, a scanned copy of your Passport or any government-issued ID, and other relevant documents) that are required by their respective registries. These are complied for registration approval of such domains.
- For Security Purposes - To recognise fraudulent activities and protect the system.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.