How to renew Web Hosting
If you have received a renewal notice, or just want to extend or renew your Web Hosting, you can do this instantly within your Account Manager.
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Web Hosting in the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on Renew in the menu on the left.
- Tick the box on the right next to the hosting you would like to renew.
- Click the Renew button on the right.
- You will be redirected to the page where you will be able to renew or update your Web Hosting plan.
We strongly suggest renewing for the longest term or setting up Auto Renewal on your hosting to ensure that it does not expire.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to renew Email Hosting
- What happens to my Domains if I don't renew my Hosting?
- What happens if I don't renew my Hosting?
- Web Hosting 60 day money back guarantee
- How to renew Website Builder