Nowadays, as a website owner or if you own a personal brand. One of your interests for your online campaign is - keeping your online visibility. Thus, we can't out rule the importance of why you need an SEO Tool. And the key to keeping your site rankings up in the charts is to have active actions plans. But if you're still deciding whether renewing your plan is a good idea?
Then, read through this article. We'll guide you on how to Renew your SEO plan. And help you better understand the importance of why renewing your plan is the best option for you. Let's start with the latter.
Why Renew your Plan
Whether you have opted for Crazy Domains' self-managed SEO or Managed SEO. There is no shortcut in seeing improvements to SEO. One instance of optimising your website isn't a guarantee in reaching your goal to get to the top SERPs. SEO takes time, months to get results. Hence, having an active SEO plan will allow you to:
- Continue implementing SEO action plans and get better rankings.
- Still continue working with any on-going SEO action plans for your campaigns.
So, what to expect if you don't renew your SEO plan?
- Action plans will not reset if not renewed.
- Your site rankings may drop, as there is no constant update and information where you need to improve for your site rankings.
The Crazy Domains Simple SEO tool is self-managed. If you wish for us to manage your website’s SEO, we also have dedicated SEO experts who can ensure you reach your SEO goals faster. Compare self-managed and managed SEO by reading the linked guide.
How to Renew your SEO Plan
We make it easy for you. Our auto-generated system will send you an email that you are eligible to renew your current plan. For self-managed SEO, follow the steps below to renew. If you've opted for our Managed SEO tool, please reach out to our dedicated SEO experts or support team to process your request.
- Log In to your Account Manager.
- Click the [>] Arrow Icon at the top menu to search for and click on SEO Products.
- Click on the Simple SEO plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one plan, you will automatically be routed to its management page.
- Click on the Hamburger Menu, then select Renew from the drop-down list.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your Renewal.
We recommend setting up your account to Auto-Renewal. To ensure that your Products/Services do not expire.
In addition, a flexible plan works best for you when optimising your website. Click this linked guide if you want to upgrade or downgrade your current plan. Please let us know if you need any further assistance or if you have any questions. We'd love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.