When adding a Product to your Online Store, you have the choice to assign it to a Category right away. However, you can also add the Product first, then assign it to a Category later - one by one or by bulk.
Important: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Conversely, you can also easily remove Products from a Category to reorganise them according to how you want them to appear on your actual website.
To remove Products from a Category in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat eCommerce plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click the Manage link beside Categories at the left-side menu.
- Click on a Category name from the left-side menu on the pop-up window.
- Click on the Category products tab. The list of Products assigned to that Category will appear.
Note: This is also where you can sort the Products within a Category. Click and drag a Product to position, then drop it to sort according to how you want them to appear on your Online Store.
- Click on the Delete Icon corresponding to the Product that you wish to remove from the Category.
Or, you can click the Remove All button at the top to delete all the Products assigned to a specific Category, then click Yes to confirm.
Congratulations! You just learned how to remove Products from a Category for your Store in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.