What is the Two-Step Verification System?
The Two-Step Verification System provides a login to the customer console via one additional check – mobile phone verification. By enabling it, you will increase the security of your domains, products, and personal information.
How to Remove Phone Numbers from Two-Step Verification System
To remove your registered phone numbers from the system, follow these quick steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- On your Home page, click Edit Profile.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Scroll down to find the Two-step Verification section, then click the [X] Icon found on the right side of the corresponding phone input field.
Note: If you remove your Primary Phone but choose to keep your Alternative Number, the latter will automatically become the new Primary Phone. However, if you remove your Primary Phone and you have no other Alternative Numbers, the Two-Step Verification System will be disabled in your account.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully removed your phone number/s from the Two-Step Verification System.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.