How to redirect a Subdomain to another page
A subdomain is simply an extension of a registered domain name. For example, if your registered name is mydomain.com, you can create subdomains like home.mydomain.com, blog.mydomain.com, and the like. If you want to know more about subdomains, click here.
You have the option to redirect any of your subdomains to a different URL or another page. Here’s how:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, scroll down and click the word Domains or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side, then click the Subdomains button.
- Scroll down to the Modify a Subdomain section, and then choose the relevant subdomain you want to modify. Click the Manage Redirection button, the one beside the trash bin button, next to the said subdomain.
- Enter the URL of the page you would like visitors to be redirected to.
- Click Save.
All visitors of the subdomain will now be redirected to that specific page
Congratulations! You just redirected your subdomain to another page.
If you want to know how to create a Subdomain, click here.
If you want to know how to get started with Registering a Domain Name, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to create a Subdomain
- How do I redirect a domain name to my Web Hosting?
- What is a Subdomain?
- How to stop other websites linking to my images
- How to view Latest Visitors to your website in cPanel