The Sitebeat website builder allows you to Preview your project before publishing it live. You have the option to check how your website will look like on a Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Phone through your Sitebeat Editor.
To Preview your site on Sitebeat, follow the steps below:
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
You will now be routed to your Sitebeat dashboard.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage and click Edit.
- Click Preview at the top-right corner of the page.
- Switch between Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone preview by clicking on the corresponding icons found at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can still edit your website while on Preview mode, however, your options will be limited.
- Click the ← Back to Editor link at the bottom-left corner of the page to return to your Editor.
Note: While on Editor mode, you can click on the Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Phone icons at the top of the page to fully edit the elements of your website.
Congratulations! You have just previewed your site in Mobile or Tablet, as well as in Laptop and Desktop on Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.