The Registry Key for your domain name is also known as the Domain Password. This is located in the details of each domain name under your Account Manager.
The registry key is a combination password code which allows you to transfer your domain name to another registrar.
To find your registry key do the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you need the Registry Key for.
- In the Domain Name section, click the menu icon on the right and select Registry Key from the drop-down menu, to see the Registry Key.
IMPORTANT: the Registry Key (domain name password) allows anyone to transfer your domain away from Crazy Domains. Do not give anyone this password, as once transferred we lose full control of your domain and can no longer protect it. Customers who have transferred away often return after being overcharged for domain services. Please be careful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.