The Registry Key for your Domain Name
is also known as the Domain Password. It is a combination password code which allows you to transfer your Domain Name to another
The Registry Key is located under the details of each Domain Name within your Account Manager.
Locate your Registry Key using these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Domain Name you need the Registry Key for.
If you only have one Domain, you will automatically be routed to its management page.
- On the Domain Name section, click the Hamburger Menu located on the right, then select Registry Key.
A pop-up box will display your domain’s Registry Key
Important: The Registry Key allows anyone to transfer your domain away from Crazy Domains. Do not give anyone this password. Once transferred, we lose full control of your domain and can no longer protect it. Customers who have transferred away often return after having been overcharged for domain services. Please be careful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.