The EPP code for your domain name is also known as the Domain Password. It is located in the details of the domain name within your Account Manager.
The EPP code is a combination password code which allows you to transfer your domain name to another registrar.
To find your EPP Code do the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain you need the EPP code for.
- In the Domain Name section, click the menu icon on the right and select Registry Key from the drop-down menu to see the EPP code.
IMPORTANT: the EPP code (domain name password) allows anyone to transfer your domain away from Crazy Domains. Do not give anyone this password, as once transferred we lose full control of your domain name and can therefore no longer protect it. Customers who have transferred away often return after being overcharged for domain services. Please be careful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.