The Store Manager, within the eShop Builder, allows you to manage and customise all the aspects of your Online Store including Sales and Orders, Products and Categories, Customers, Pricing, Sales Channels, and Configurations for your Store's Design, Payment, Shipping, among others.
To access the Store Management window, follow the steps below:
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
- Click on the Manage Store button from the pop-up box.
You are now looking at the Store Manager. Customise your online store the way you want it using the left-side Menu.
Congratulations! You now know how to manage your Online Store.
Note: When the settings are Submitted through the Online Store Editor, the settings are automatically changed in the Published Site. This means that there is no need to publish the site again for the changes to take effect.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.