Sitebeat is a website builder platform that allows you to create powerful websites without the need for any technical background, or hiring a developer for that matter. With Sitebeat, you are given access to easily customisable templates, a drag-and-drop editor, a mobile editor, and a quick-setup social media integration.
One of the Sitebeat tools that will help you create your website is called a Feature.
What is a Feature?
A Feature is a ready-made layout element, such as a Text item, Heading, Photo, Video, Button, Form, Map or Facebook Like, which you can use to build your custom, professional-looking website pages in Sitebeat.
Accessing the Features Library
You can access the Feature you need in the library of Features, by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Build from the left-side menu. You are now viewing the Features Library.
Now that you’ve learned how to locate Features, you are free to manage them to suit your needs.
Managing Sitebeat Features
Sitebeat gives you the freedom to manage and layout Features by yourself. You can add, customise, resize, move, and delete Features, to build your website the way you want it.
From the Features Library, drag your chosen Feature and drop it onto one of the available placeholders on your page.
To customise a Feature, select it to display the editing menu and replace the selected sample content with the actual content you would like to appear on your site. You can then modify the selected element with the help of the editing menu that appears when you highlight the text.
You can also change the size of the Features on your website. Resizing Features can be done vertically and horizontally.
- To resize a Feature vertically, hover over it with the mouse cursor, click the resizing control that appears at the bottom of the Feature, and drag it upwards or downwards.
- To resize a Feature horizontally, hover over it to display parallel vertical lines to the right and to the left of it, then drag one of these vertical lines left or right.
Customising the location and position of the Features on your website can also be achieved by simply following the steps below:
- Hover over its upper edge with the mouse cursor to display the moving control.
- Click the moving control and drag the Feature onto a different placeholder on your page.
To delete a Feature, hover over it and click the [x] Delete Button on its top right-hand corner. The Feature will then be immediately removed.
Congratulations! You now know how to manage Sitebeat Features.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.