Only users granted permission to read, create, edit, delete, or perform any action regarding data within your MySQL databases can do so. You can set database user privileges within the Plesk panel for Windows Hosting.
To set and/or manage Database user privileges, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Databases from the left-side menu.
- Click User Management from the right-side menu.
- Click on the Database user name that you wish to manage.
- You will be routed to the Database User management page where you will be able to do the following:
- Update the Database user's username and password.
- Connect the Database user to a Database name.
- Set whether you want to use this Database user's credentials by default for accessing phpMyAdmin.
- Manage the user's Role.
- Manage the user's Data Access privileges.
- Manage the user's Structure Access priviliges.
- Manage the user's Access Control settings.
- Click OK to save.
Congratulations! You now know how to manage the MySQL user privileges in Plesk.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.