The Customers section in your Store Manager allows you to easily manage your store clients. You can search for a specific Customer using the search Filter features, modify the Customer details, and export the Customers list to a CSV file.
Learn how to manage your eShop Customers by following the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In. You will be redirected to your eShop Builder editor.
- From the top menu, click Home and select Online Shop from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Advanced tab from the left-side menu.
- Drag and drop the Online Store widget onto a placeholder on your page, below the Header Area. The Edit: Online Store pop-up box will automatically appear.
Note: If you've already added the Online Store widget to your page, simply hover your mouse pointer over the added widget on your page, then click the Gear Icon or Edit settings option to access the Edit: Online Store pop-up box.
- Click on the Manage Store button from the pop-up box.
- From the left-side menu, hover your pointer over My Sales and click Customers. A table will be displayed with a list of your eShop Customer details.
You can manage your eShop Customers using the following actions:
||Edit your Customer's Name and Email, or configure the Tax Exempt setting.
Tick the box beside the Customer Name and click the Modify button at the top, or click the corresponding Pencil Icon on the right, then make the necessary changes and click Save.
||Remove Customer details from your list individually, or by bulk.
To Delete Individually - Tick the box beside the Customer Name and click the Delete button at the top, or click the corresponding Trash Icon on the right, then click Yes to confirm.
To Delete by Bulk - Tick the box beside each Customer Name whose details you wish to remove, then click the Delete button at the top and click Yes. Or, tick the box above Filter to Delete All.
||Export Customer details using any of the following options:
- Select then Export - Tick the box corresponding to the details you wish to Export, then click the Export Selected button at the bottom.
- Filter then Export - Enter keywords in the Filter boxes at the top to display the desired list of Customer details, then click the Export All Found button at the bottom.
- Export All - Click the Export All button to download a list of all eShop Customers.
A pop-up box will appear. Select the Delimiter type from the drop-down list, hover on a detail under Export columns and click the Un-select or Select link that appears, then click Download CSV file.
Congratulations! You just learned how to manage your eShop Customers.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.