All pages in your site should be search engine friendly and open for indexing by all search engines.
Opening pages to Search Engines will contribute to better SEO. If you do not open these pages, the information in your site will not be indexed and people will not be able to view your site listing in search results.
You can make your pages open to Search Engines by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click SEO to open the SEO settings window.
- Select each page in the left page selection tabs.
- Enable the Open To Search Engines checkbox at the top of each page.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work, or Publish to show it to the world.
The information in your site will now be indexed and people will be able to view your site listing in search results. You can close particular pages to Search Engines any time by accessing this menu option again.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.