A Domain Lock or Registrar Lock prevents unauthorised third parties from transferring your domain to another Registrar.
Crazy Domains provides this feature to give Domain Names extra protection from unsolicited transfers. However, if you actually decide to transfer your Domain Name or access some maintenance functions, you will be required to Unlock it first.
You can manage the Domain Lock status of your Domain Name through your Account Manager. Lock/Unlock your domain using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have one domain, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- On the Domain Name section, click the Domain Lock field. The option to manage this free service will appear directly below it.
- Tick the On/Off button, then click Update.
Congratulations! You have just Locked/Unlocked your Domain Name.