You can set the Domain Lock (Registrar Lock) status to Lock or Unlock on any domain name through your Account Manager. Follow the steps below to set up the Domain Lock status.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain name that you wish to manage.
If you only have one domain, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- On the Domain Name section, click Domain Lock. The option to manage this free service will appear directly below it.
- Select On or Off and click Update.
Setting Domain Lock on your domain name will protect it from unsolicited transfer to another Registrar. You can lock or unlock this domain name at any time by accessing this menu option again. You may have to unlock it to access some maintenance functions.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.