Pinterest is a marketing tool that gives your viewers the power of discovery and inspiration, allowing them to pin your website to their albums or collections. To link the Pinterest tool to your Sitebeat website, you only need to enable the Pin It Button function and customise the button. With just a few clicks from the Sitebeat Editor, you'll be done in no time.
Follow the instructions below to link Pinterest to Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage then click Edit.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click on Marketing then select Pinterest Button.
- Click on the Pin It Button switch to enable.
- Select the Button Size, Button Shape, and Colour you prefer from their respective drop-down lists.
A sample of the Pin It Button will appear at the bottom of your left-side menu.
Congratulations! You have just linked Pinterest to Sitebeat.
Note: To preview the Pin It Button on your website, simply hover your mouse pointer over any photo. The button will appear on its upper-left corner.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.