Google Tag Manager is a tag management tool that allows you to launch your programs faster. Linking your Google Tag Manager account to your Sitebeat website has never been easier. You can do it by accessing your Sitebeat Dashboard through the Account Manager. And, with just a few clicks from the Sitebeat Editor, you'll be done in no time.
Linking Google Tag Manager to Sitebeat
Follow the instructions below to link your Google Tag Manager to Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage then click Edit.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click on Marketing then select Google Tag Manager.
- Click the Connect button.
- Enter your Container ID in the box provided and click Save.
Note: The Container ID will start with GTM- followed by a random combination of letters and numbers, e.g. GTM-AB12C3D.
Congratulations! You have just linked Google Tag Manager to Sitebeat.
Creating a Google Tag Manager Account & Container ID
If you don't have a Google Tag Manager account yet, you will need to sign up for an account and create a Container ID, then connect it to your Sitebeat website with the steps provided above.
To sign up for a Google Tag Manager account and create a Container ID, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google Tag Manager webpage.
- Click Sign In at the top right-hand corner of the page and select Tag Manager.
Or, you can simply click on the Sign Up For Free button beside it.
Note: If you haven't signed in to your Google or Gmail account yet, you will be prompted to log in. Enter your account's Username and click Next, then enter your Password and click Next, to continue with the Google Tag Manager signup process.
- Click on the Admin tab from the top menu.
- Enter a new Account Name in the field provided, select your Country from the drop-down list, and click Continue.
- Enter a Container Name in the field provided, e.g. www.myadvertisement.com
- Select Where to Use Container. In this case, select Web to connect it to Sitebeat later on, then click Create.
- Review the Google Tag Manager Terms of Agreement and click Yes.
- A pop-up window will appear with Codes that you can copy and paste onto every page of your website. Since you only need your Container ID to connect your Google Tag Manager account to Sitebeat, ignore this and click OK.
- Manually take note of the Container ID found at the top right-hand section of the page, beside Workspace Changes. The Container ID will start with GTM- followed by a ramdom combination of letters and numbers, e.g. GTM-AB12C3D.
Congratulations! You have just created a Google Tag Manager account and a Container ID. Now you are ready to link it to your Sitebeat website.
Note: If you need further assistance on the Google Tag Manager tool or creating an account with Google, please contact the Google Support Team. Otherwise, for any queries regarding Sitebeat contact our 24/7 support.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.