Google Site Verification is a tool that lets you prove your website ownership to gain access to the site's private Google Search data. Linking the Google Site Verification tool to your Sitebeat website is easier than ever. You can do it by accessing your Sitebeat Dashboard through the Account Manager. And, with just a few clicks from the Sitebeat Editor, you'll be done in no time.
Linking Google Site Verification to Sitebeat
Follow the instructions below to link Google Site Verification to Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage then click Edit.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click on Marketing then select Site Verification.
- Click the Connect button.
- Enter your Google Site Verification Code or Verification Key in the box provided and click Save.
Note: The Site Verification Code or Key should be a Meta Tag, as shown in the sample below:
Congratulations! You have just linked Google Site Verification to Sitebeat.
Creating a Google Site Verification Code
If you don't have a Google Site Verification Code yet, you will need to get one first, then connect it to your Sitebeat website with the steps provided above.
To create a Google Site Verification Code, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google Webmasters Tools webpage.
- Log In with your Google Account username and password, or Sign Up for a Google Account first if you don't have one.
- Click Home from the left-side menu.
- Follow one of the three methods below:
- If this is your first time, the space will be empty. Select Website from the drop-down menu, enter your Website URL in the space beside it, then click Add a Property.
- If you've already added a property or website beforehand, then it will be listed here. Simply click the Verify this property link under it.
- If you have existing properties and you want to add another property or website, click Add a Property, select Website from the drop-down menu, enter your Website URL in the space beside it, then click Add.
- Click on the Alternate Methods tab.
- Select HTML tag and copy the whole Meta Tag.
Congratulations! You have just created a Google Site Verification Code. Now you are ready to link it to your Sitebeat website.
Note: If you need further assistance on the Google Site Verification tool or creating an account with Google, please contact the Google Support Team. Otherwise, for any queries regarding Sitebeat contact our 24/7 support.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.