Google Analytics provides powerful digital analytics for your site and it is integrated right into the Website Editor. You can link your personal Google Analytics account to your site to recieve additional traffic data. To setup a Google Analytics account, visit Google's Get Started With Google Analytics help site.
First of all, you will need to retrieve the UA code from your Google Analytics account:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account.
- Go to Admin tab, then under Property select the desired property from the drop-down menu.
- Select User Management, then Tracking Info and click on Tracking Code.
- Copy the UA code.
Now you need to link your personal Google Analytics account to your site:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click Settings.
- On the left tab click Google Analytics.
- Paste the UA code into the Tracking ID field and click Submit.
You will now collect tracking information directly to your Google Analytics account.
For more information about Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics Help Center.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.