Google Analytics is a digital analytics tool that helps you better understand your customers' experience. Linking your Google Analytics account to your Sitebeat website is easier than ever. You can do it by accessing your Sitebeat Dashboard through the Account Manager. And, with just a few clicks from the Sitebeat Editor, you'll be done in no time.
Linking Google Analytics to Sitebeat
Follow the instructions below to link Google Analytics to Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project that you wish to manage then click Edit.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click on Marketing then select Google Analytics.
- Click the Connect button.
- Enter your Google Analytics Account Number or Tracking ID in the box provided and click Save.
Note: The Account Number or Tracking ID will start with UA- followed by a random combination of numbers, e.g. UA-123456-7.
Congratulations! You have just linked Google Analytics to Sitebeat.
Creating a Google Analytics Account
If you don't have a Google Analytics account yet, you will need to sign up for an account first, then connect it to your Sitebeat website with the steps provided above.
To sign up for a Google Analytics account, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google Analytics webpage.
- Click Sign In at the top right-hand corner of the page and select Analytics.
Or, you can simply click on the Sign Up For Free button beside it.
Note: If you haven't signed in to your Google or Gmail account yet, you will be prompted to log in. Enter your account's Username and click Next, then enter your Password and click Next, to continue with the Google Analytics signup process.
- Click the Sign Up button under Start using Google Analytics.
- Under What would you like to track?, click Website.
- Enter your desired Account Name then enter your Website Name in the respective fields provided.
- Under Website URL, enter your website's domain name, e.g. www.mydomain.com
- Select your Industry Category and set the Reporting Time Zone using their corresponding drop-down lists.
- Select/deselect options under Data Sharing Settings then click Get Tracking ID once done.
- Review the Google Analytics Terms of Service Agreement and click I Accept if you agree.
- Copy and paste the Tracking ID that appears.
Note: If you've previously created a Google Analytics account, you can find your Tracking ID using the instructions here.
Congratulations! You have just created a Google Analytics account. Now you are ready to link it to your Sitebeat website.
Note: If you need further assistance on the Google Analytics tool or creating an account with Google, please contact the Google Support Team. Otherwise, for any queries regarding Sitebeat contact our 24/7 support.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.