If you want to add a Page on your website menu that automatically opens to an external link, you can easily do so in Sitebeat. You can also configure it to open on the same page, or have it open in a new tab, simply by enabling or disabling this option in one click.
Follow the instructions below to link a Page to an external site in Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu.
- Click Add then click on the Link Icon.
- Under Link Settings, enter the Name that you would like to appear in the Site Menu, then enter the Link in the respective fields provided.
- Enable/Disable the Open in New Tab option as you prefer.
Click on the [←] Arrow Icon at the top of the left-side menu to go back to Pages then click again to exit.
Congratulations! You have now linked a Page to an external site in Sitebeat. Any updates or changes made to your projects are automatically saved by the system to the server, as soon as they are made, for as long as you are connected to a stable internet connection.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.