If you can't decide on whether to delete the page or continue using it, but you know you just don't need it at the moment, you can simply Hide the page and deal with it later.
Follow these easy steps to Hide a page from your website menu in Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu.
- From the list of Page Names on the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over the Page Name that you would like to hide, then click the Gear Icon.
- Click Hide Page.
Note: To Unhide a page, follow the same steps then click Unhide Page.
Congratulations! You have just hidden a page from the site menu in Sitebeat. Any updates or changes made to your projects are automatically saved by the system to the server, as soon as they are made, for as long as you are connected to a stable internet connection.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.