How to get access to the Wordpress hosting Database
For you to import and export all your WordPress databases and files, you will need to access your WordPress hosting database. You can easily do so via your Account Manager.
Follow these steps to know how:
|Step 1.||Click on My Account at the top of this page.|
|Step 2.||Ensure that Account Manager is selected.|
|Step 3.||Enter your username and password. Click Log In.|
|Step 4.||Click on Web Hosting from the menu bar at the top of the page.|
|Step 5.||Click on the domain name that is registered to WordPress Hosting.|
|Step 6.||On the WordPress Hosting page, scroll down to find the tab that has your domain name on it. Click the [ v ] arrow located at the right side of the tab.|
|Step 7.||On the drop-down menu, click the Production tab. And then click php My Admin Access button.|
Congratulations! You just accessed your WordPress hosting database.
If you want to know how to install new WordPress site, click here.
If you want to know how to transfer a large WordPress site to the WordPress Hosting, click here.
If you want to know how to restore your WordPress site, click here.
If you want to know what WordPress hosting is, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How do I get the WordPress home path that I need to transfer from another hosting provider?
- How to transfer a large WordPress site to the WordPress hosting
- How to transfer your WordPress Site to our WordPress Hosting
- Where Do I Find the Credentials to Connect to SFTP in WordPress Hosting?
- How does Staging work on WordPress hosting