How to fix WordPress memory exhausted error
A common error with open source software like WordPress, Joomla!, and Moodle is the PHP Allowed memory size error.
This memory_limit can be changed in the php.ini file in your public_html folder on the server.
Please see the following guide for further steps:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to fix Joomla! memory exhausted error
- How to fix the Moodle memory exhausted error
- How to fix an Internal Server Error in WordPress
- Database connection error with WordPress
- How to increase PHP memory limit