You can check your MySQL databases for errors and fix these within your Hosting Manager.
If you want to know how to check MySQL databases for errors, click here.
You've checked the database and found there are problems with your MySQL Database, what do you do now? You can try to fix the issues by running the Repair Database function. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click the word Databases or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side.
- Click the MySQL Databases button, which is next to phpMyAdmin icon.
- Under Modify Databases, go to Repair Database. Select the database you want to fix, then click the Repair Database button to the right.
- The system will then try repair whatever is wrong in the database.
Please wait for the repair results since this may take a few minutes.
When the system is done with the repair, you will get a notification that says Repair Complete!
Congratulations, you now know how to fix a MySQL database.
If the database issues persist, you may want to check further what is causing the problem. To know what to do if you have a database connection error, click here.
If you have a backup copy of your MySQL database, you may also restore your database to a previous version. To know how to do this, click the link below:
If the database connection issues remain unresolved, please feel free to contact our 24/7 technical support for assistance.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.