A Domain Name is the unique web address of a website. This is a human readable string of letters and/or numbers that you type in the address bar of your browser when you want to visit a website.
When Domains are registered for the first time, details about the Registry, Registrar, and Registrant, as well as other relevant information such as Dates are stored in a WhoIs database.
If you want to find out when a Website or Domain Name was originally registered or created, follow these instructions below:
- Go to the Crazy Domains home page then, hover your mouse pointer over the Domains option at the top menu and click WhoIs Domain.
- In the search box, enter the complete URL or Domain Name of the website whose information you wish to retrieve, then click Search. Make sure to include the appropriate suffix or top-level domain (TLD), e.g. samplewebsite.com.
- Relevant data about the Domain in your query will be displayed on this page. You can scroll down to look for the Created Date to find when the domain was originally created or registered.
Meanwhile, if you own or have registered Domains with Crazy Domains, or perhaps made a Domain Transfer, and you want to check when they were created, you can do so within your Account Manager using the follwing steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- The default display will be a List View of your Domains.
You need to switch to Folder View first to access the creation date of your Domains. To do this, click on the Folder Icon beside the Quick Search box.
- Click on the Show All Domains link on the left-side menu, or click on a specific folder where the Domain is located.
- On the title bar of your Domains List, click the [<] Arrow Symbol. Two addtional columns will be displayed: Name Server 1 and Name Server 2.
- Hover your pointer over any of the two column titles mentioned above to display a drop-down list.
- Click Created Date to replace the column with the corresponding information. Details on when the Domains were originally created or registered will be displayed on this column.
Note: If you have registered domains and you don’t want your personal information in the global WhoIs database as a registrant to be publicly accessible, you can get a Domain Privacy service.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.