Cloud Backup allows you to store your files in the Cloud Storage, Local or Network Folders, Secure Zone, or in Bootable Media. Here is a shortlist of the process:
- Access the Cloud Backup Console through your Account Manager.
- Download the appropriate Cloud Backup Agent.
- Install the Cloud Backup Agent.
- Create your backup through the Cloud Backup Console.
In creating local backups, you can browse the contents of backups and extract files that you need. However, this functionality is available only in Windows by using File Explorer. Below is a list of requirements needed to use this feature:
- A backup agent must be installed on the machine from which you browse the backup.
- The backed-up file system must be one of the following: FAT16, FAT23, NTFS, ReFS, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS, or HFS+.
- The backup must be stored in a local folder, on a network share (SMB/CIFS), or in the Secure Zone.
Extracting Files from Local Backups
Here is how to extract files from local backups in Cloud Backup:
- Open your machine’s File Explorer and browse to the backup location.
- Double-click the backup file. The file names are based on the following template:
Note: If the backup is encrypted, enter the encryption password. Otherwise, skip this step.
File Explorer will display the recovery points.
- Double-click the recovery point on File Explorer to display the backed-up data.
- Browse to the required folder and copy the required files to any folder on the file system.
Congratulations! You just successfully extracted files from your local backups.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.