You can Duplicate an existing Page on your Sitebeat website to use the same layout and design that you created within it, then simply edit its text and media content.
Follow the instructions below to add a Duplicate Page to your website in Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, then click Add.
- Click on the Page Icon, then select Duplicate.
- Select the specific Page that you want to add as a duplicate.
- The newly added Duplicate Page will show on your left-side panel. Hover your mouse pointer over it and click the Gear Icon that appears.
- Under Page Settings, enter a Name for your page and edit the URL.
You can also add a Meta Title and Meta Description in the fields provided.
- Click on the [←] Arrow Icon at the top of the left-side menu to go back to Pages then click again to exit.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add a Duplicate Page in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.