How to download specific files using Site Backup
You can download backup files to your local computer using Site Backup one-click download feature. Downloaded files will be compressed and zipped to a single file, so you could upload the files easily when you recreate your website.
To download specific files using Site Backup, follow the steps below.
- Click My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager in the drop-down list.
- Enter username and password and click Log In.
- Click Web Hosting in the menu bar at the upper left hand of the page.
- Select the site you wanted to manage.
- Scroll down to Site Backup. Click Manage button under it.
- You will be redirected to the Site Backup dashboard.
- On Websites or Databases, click Download files button next to the profile you like to download.
- In the drop-down list provided for Date, select the backup you want to download.
- Select the appropriate directories and files you want to download.
- Click Download Files button next to Date.
- Enter a name for the backup you wish to download.
- Click Create at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You just downloaded backup files.
If you want to know how to restore your Website backup files, click here.
If you want to know how to backup your website files, click here.
If you want to know how to create full and partial backups of your Website files, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to Restore Files using Site Backup
- How to set the backup schedule using Site Backup
- How to restore your Website backup files
- How to upgrade or increase storage in Site Backup
- How to Back up your Website files