You can choose to display your Site as Under Construction, so customers to your site will be displayed with an "under construction" notice and not your website. This can be done by following the steps below:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- On the left menu click Settings.
- On the left tab click General.
- Scroll down to the Head Code and Footer Code section and check the box next to Site Under Construction.
- Click Submit to apply changes.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work, or Publish to show it to the world.
Your site will now display as a Site Under Construction. You can still edit and preview the site.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.