You can manage and delete your domain name within the Account Manager. If you delete a domain name you will no longer have access to it and all ownership rights will be removed so anyone can register it.
To delete a domain name follow these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the domain name that you wish to delete.
- In the Domain Name section, click the menu icon on the right and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click Confirm Delete.
By clicking the Confirm Delete button, you will delete your domain name. You will no longer have access to this name, and it is possible that another party may register it. Please be aware that once a domain is initiated for cancellation, we cannot guarantee the re-registration of the domain name to the original domain name owner. We therefore reccommend that you consider your decision to cancel the domain name carefully. Note also that there are NO REFUNDS for cancelled domain names.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.