Sitebeat Features are ready-made layout elements, which you can drag and drop to build your website. Features include items for Heading, Text, Button, Photo, Video, Form, Sharing Buttons, among others.
The Features added on your website can also be removed.
Follow the instructions below to delete a Feature in Sitebeat:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
- Hover your cursor over the Feature you would like to remove and click the [x] Delete Button on its top right-hand corner. The Feature will then be immediately removed.
Congratulations! You just learned how to delete Features in Sitebeat.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.