How to delete a MySQL database
If you want to delete a MySQL database, you can do so within Hosting Manager.
However, deleting a MySQL Database is irreversible. It is highly recommended that you back up your database before you delete it.
To know how to back up your MySQL databases, click the link below:
After creating a backup copy of your database, you can proceed to deleting it.
To delete a MySQL database, follow the steps below:
- Click on My Account at the top of the page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click the word Databases or the [ v ] arrow symbol on the right side.
- Next, click the MySQL Databases button, which is next to phpMyAdmin icon.
- On the next page, under Current Databases, find the database you want to remove, and then click the Delete button to the right.
- Next page, you will be asked if you are sure you wish to permanently remove the database. Click Delete Database to confirm.
- You will then get the following notification:
- Click Go Back to go back to the MySQL Databases main page.
✔ Deleted the database “database_name”.
Congratulations, you now know how to delete a MySQL database.
If you want to know how to fix a MySQL database, click here.
If you want to know how to restore a MySQL Database backup, click here.
If you want to know how to access the Hosting Manager, click here.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- How to fix a MySQL database
- Create a new database with MySQL database wizard
- How to restore a MySQL database backup
- How to create a MySQL Database and User
- The size limit of MySQL database