After you've selected a template for your website, you can easily customise it's theme so it matches your personality if you're setting up a blog, or to match your business so your visitors immediately get a feel of your brand.
Here are the steps you'll need to customise your Sitebeat template, along with complete descriptions of each element:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you wish to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Theme from the left-side menu and customise the following elements of your Sitebeat template.
||Customise the style for your template using any of the 3 options:
- Select a preset group of colour themes from the drop-down list.
- Manually set the colours you prefer to use for the following:
||The main theme colour.
||The second theme colour used for contrast.
||The default text colour.
||The alternative text colour used for darker backgrounds.
||The colour used as accent for special elements.
- Click the Colour Wizard to upload your logo, or any photo, whose colours you'd like to use for your website's theme.
||Customise the font styles to use for your template's Heading and body Text.
You can also use one font only by enabling this option.
||Customise the typography of your template by adjusting the Font Size and Line Spacing of the following elements:
- Banner Text
- Main Heading
- Small Heading
||Customise the style for displaying Text Links on your website with the following steps:
- Select a Text Link action from the drop-down list.
This will be how the link reacts once the mouse pointer is hovered over it.
- Click on the respective icons to further customise the appearance of your Text Links.
Note: Hover your mouse pointer over the Text Links in the left-side menu, to preview an action.
||Customise the style for displaying Buttons on your website by clicking on the respective icons.
You can also click the Gear Icon to change the shape of the Button.
||Customise the style for displaying Quotes on your website by selecting a Preset from the drop-down list and personalising it using the respective icons.
You can do this to customise your Primary and Secondary Quotes.
Congratulations! You just customised the Sitebeat template to match your brand. Any updates or changes made to your projects are automatically saved by the system to the server, as soon as they are made, for as long as you are connected to a stable internet connection.
Note: Click the Reset link at the top of the left-side menu to revert to the template's Default settings.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.