You can easily customise an Icon Feature, or add a new one and customise it according to how you want for it to appear on your actual website.
To customise an Icon in Sitebeat, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click on the Icon to show the editing options above it.
Or, add a new Icon Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Icon button onto a placeholder on your website page, then click on it to show editing options.
- Customise the Icon using the available editing options:
||Click to select a different Icon, change its Colour and Resize it.
||Click to set the Icon's background shape/outline, colour, and size.
||Click to set the Alignment of the Icon on your website page.
|Other Editing Options
||Click the corresponding icons to Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Flip Vertically, and Flip Horizontally.
Congratulations! You just customised an Icon in Sitebeat.
- To delete an Icon Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move the Icon Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Icon Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.