Add a Map Feature in your website in Sitebeat to help your visitors easily locate your physical business address. You can easily customise it according to how you want for it to appear on your actual website.
To customise a Map in Sitebeat, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over an existing Map Feature on your website page, then click the Edit link that shows.
Or, add a new Map Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Map Icon onto a placeholder on your website page, then hover your mouse pointer over it and click Edit.
- Under the Layout tab on the pop-up box, customise the following options:
||Enter the address to show in the Map.
||Select the type of Map to use from the drop-down list.
||Click and drag to adjust the zoom visibility of the address in your Map.
||Enable to show a bubble that points to the address set within the Map.
||Enable to allow viewers to drag the Map around within its placeholder.
||Enable to display a [+][-] Icon on the right-hand side of the Map, which viewers can click to zoom in and out for better view.
- Click on the Design tab on the pop-up box to select the best theme to match your website.
Congratulations! You just customised a Map in Sitebeat.
- To delete a Map Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Map Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Map Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
- To resize the Map Feature's placeholder vertically, hover your mouse pointer over it and click on the resizing control that appears below; drag it up or down to resize and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.