Having a Form on your website is just one of the many ways you can make it easy for your viewers to connect with you and your business. Whether it's for receiving feedback from your website visitors, answering queries, or any other purpose, customisong your template's Form in Sitebeat, or adding a Form Feature to your site and customising it, is quick and easy.
To customise a Form in Sitebeat, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager
from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Sitebeat from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Sitebeat plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Sitebeat plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Sitebeat Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over an existing Form on your website page, then click the Edit link that shows.
Or, add a new Form Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Form Icon onto a placeholder on your website page, then hover your mouse pointer over it and click Edit.
- Under the Layout tab on the pop-up box, manage the fields you would like to show on your actual website Form as follows:
|Add a Form Field
||Click Add Form Field and select the type of field you need to add.
|Edit a Form Field
||Hover the mouse pointer over the field item and click the Edit link that appears on its right.
Edit the information that you'd like to appear on your actual Form, enable Required Field if applicable, then click the [←] Back Icon to return and edit other fields.
|Remove a Form Field
||Hover the mouse pointer over the field item and click the [x] Icon that appears on its right.
|Reorder Form Fields
||Hover the mouse pointer over the field item, then click and drag up or down to reorder.
- Click the Settings tab on the pop-up box to set a Form Name.
- Under Send Form To, click the Pencil Icon to edit the email address where you would like to receive the submitted forms, then click Save.
- Click the Advanced tab on the pop-up box to set the following:
||This is the display message that appears after a website visitor submits a Form.
Edit the Title and Description fields to customise the display message.
||Click to enable/disable these additional settings for your Form:
- Placeholders - Enable to show a short description of what to enter inside the field. This automatically disappears once a visitor clicks on the field and starts typing.
- Split Form by Two Rows - Enable to split the Form fields into 2 rows and have shorter fields.
- Custom Validation - Enable to create a Validation rule that checks and controls whether the value entered is correct or not. Once enabled, go back to editing each Form field to specify the Validation rules.
Note: You can customise the Button at the bottom of the fields within the Form Feature. Simply select the text on it to replace it and show the editing settings above it. Click here if you need more help.
Congratulations! You just customised a Form in Sitebeat.
- To delete a Form Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Form Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Form Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.