How to create custom Error Pages
An error page shows on your website when a visitor tries to view a page that cannot be displayed. This page can be customized within your Hosting Manager.
All the main error pages are automatically provided by the web server (Apache). Still, if you want, you can customize or create a new error page for any valid HTTP status code beginning in 4 or 5.
Here is how you can create custom error pages:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click the Advanced icon, then click the Error pages button.
- In step 1, select Domain to manage error pages for from the drop-down menu.
- In step 2, select Show All HTTP Error Status Codes tab and click one of the error pages to edit.
- An editor will open where you can edit the error page. You can click on the tags above to insert any of them if needed.
- Click Save.
Congratulations, you have created a custom error page.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
- Do you have custom Web Hosting plans?
- How to create full and partial backups of your Website files
- How to create Apache Handlers
- How to fix WordPress memory exhausted error
- How to fix Joomla! memory exhausted error